Saturday, May 23, 2020

I feel almost normal

i have slept about half as much as i should ,,  the past few nights. Maybe I'll blame Arabelle. Where should it go and how?

I wear a torn pale yellow of Montreal shirt, navy blue gym shorts with a holy crotch, and a thick green robe.

I am nervous to see Alex and Kelly. I like them a lot. I thought a lot about buying Knob Creek. I hope I don't. I love short simple sentences, remind me of Ernest Hemingway.
Unlike Joyce.

I drink coffee and vanillacream.

Mom is baking pilsbury biscuits

I feel pretty tired.

I took a walk about 6:15, before sunrise.

I guess in southern Canada the summer sun rises close to 6

i will look it up after this.

I made another tappedout deck

i messed it up and i'm gonna fix it. it will satisfy me a bit. it has a few of my favorite cards

i posted too much on facebook. I should not have gotten back on


okay, i'll have a good weekend

i love you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...