Thursday, September 19, 2019


mom and i just watched rebel without a cause

i love it

it is really good

i should have seen it as a teen

i'll tell aaron next time we hang


he sent me a Rilke poem today

'  Always Leaving '  elegy 8

it is beauty


i heard something, i thought maybe a motorcycle

i went outside

i think it's thunder

the sky north west is darker

it is beauty

i said to myself

I'm drunk when the storm of the century arrives

I'm solely praying to myself In side


i drank about 500 mL of Chardonnay

I am hearing Tomorrow, in a Year  [ the song ]


i just ate 2 chicken express catfish filets

a bit of tartar

2 hush
puppies


mom said james dean look like ryan gosling and i agreed

she mentioned La La Land


I just almost posted to facebook some Ego-youthful posts from a few years ago or so

i guess i like them a lot

i cannot remember what they are Now


mom and i shopped today

she got more medicine

she got a bad cough



do know not what to do again


a few seconds ago I opened a bag of sun chips - original

i ate one

i like him

 . .   .  .

   Salty


I am Eager to go to Soputh Padre Island

with Ma  and Pat and Bridge-"town"

in about 2 weeks


"  IT'S ME , KEVIN HAEREERERT "

- ad on spoitify


i Love Wal Mart

especially Old People over 70 and Texas thru and trhu

., . . . .

food   death    Church    word

whatever ,  do what you are told to do


Meaning    or   Purpose 


And   Reality


as God



Woodend
 
    -    i  wonder what that means


Wonder that We willl do tomrrooow


Do TOmorrow

 ..  . . .  .

I  remember Patton Oswalt -  Whiskey and Pretzels


i   wonder if in less Christian places  [ or other places ]

they say Gesundheit more than Bless You

i  like   gesundheit . Natalie wood said it.....  Planet . .  Observe . Human Fate














No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...