Tuesday, September 24, 2019

_ 6 feet , the kitchen counter to _ the kitchen island .

12:30
            stretch - body -

i drank almost a bottle of wite wine .   been watchin some

dexbonus - study hall - freezer meals

hearin'   She's the One - Beta Band .   .      .       .

Mom is subbin - Mina Library . for 3 more hours

i just heard all of Hawaii Part 2 - Miracle Musical

i like it ,   i texted it to Aaron .  .  .

im expected to sub at Blue Bonnet elem. tomorrow . [ i cancelled ]

i cancelled my last sub job and lied to mom .

i feel my only way of going and doing it , telling kids

what to do , helping , controlling , is pretending that i do

not care . It matters not . .  i am just a pile of

atoms  and stuff and my mind is everywhere


We all will always be good , we do anything

whatever ,  Life , Books , Eyes , Words , Sounds , Food ,

drinks , hurt , Pain , Remember , Relations . .  Who .

God ,  Pictures , Nature ,  Imaginations . Wait . . .
                                                                                         _
                                                                       WhY _  --






No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...