Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Hello.

i just listened to most of the album Free by Iggy Pop , again

and i am listening to How to Solve Our Human Problems again , everything is now


Mom and I applied to work for the U.S. census , it is kinda fun

it is 14:42

i drank 2 cups of coffee with dark chocolate syrup half and half and wal-mart great value k-cup hot chocolate

my teeth felt nasty so i just brushed em

it is a bit cloudy today

i am signed up to sub at the intermediate school at 8 a.m.

i am very nervous

afraid of everyone

i want to cancel and run away

like canada or australia or wisconson or california

pacific north west

south east asia

safe africa

U.K. europe


I feel tired.

Mom and I are eqating ... eating salmon in a few hours , it was frozen

Equate our health to our food's health to this planet's health


we watched the last episode of Years and Year last night

it's pretty nice ,  i told mom it seems pretty realistic . she agreed .

really only small parts do .

i want to check the mail now . okay . . .

we got 2 mails

and it is raining softly

beautifully

it got on me

i was just feeling strange and relaxed

i took an excedrin

a few hours ago i took a meloxicam ,  just to try to feel less achey and uncomfortable

a few days ago when mom was gone I took 3. i don't know if i felt different


mom and i are going to carmina burana , ballet austin saturday at 2.

aaron texted about meeting this weekend ,  but i'll have to tell him i can't after noon on saturday. it's fine , maybe sunday...


i've been wanting to drink alcohol the past few days.

i drank a lot after mom left 6 days ago. did dumb stuff. i was almost fun

had to lie to mom and others

last nite we ate arby's beefs and cheddars and fries and watched the Baskets episode Basque-ets.


feel empty


need to read


i read a few Hopkins poems

on the toilet yesterday

wrote a poem type thing . .


i took mom to urgent care , not urgently

i  got a cappucino at sertino's and read a few pages of From Dawn to Decadence, The Eutopians

i looked at clouds , thought , almost cried

sitting got uncomfortable

we got cough medicine ,  3 cans of campbell's , mellowcreme pumpkins and dark kit kats


I wish I were a lot less worried about substitute teaching . I wish I cared less about dumb stuff and more about good stuff

all rite take a break ... it is 15:29













No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...