Sunday, September 15, 2019

- - Miracles of Pissong Yore Self



I've been watching some of The Office on Comedy Central , season 5 i think , or 6 . I still love it.

Mom went to lie on her bed , she started to feel bad yesterday.

title of this reminded me of Sarah Silverman's Bedwetter

And I was just thinking of her in realation to the words creamy and silky


watching Jeopardy last eve, Mom was thinking of Forgetting Sarah Marshall , but said Saving Sarah Silverman , again.


she made waffles with Kodiak mix

they fell apart , they were all rite

i made bacon , 2 strips each


I have had almost 2 cups of coffee and coconut creamer


I want to eat something soon

it is already 1:45

i got up about 9:15


I have no plans until Substituting a bilingual 2nd grade class at Red Rock on Wednesday, 3 days. my mom is also subbing 2nd grade there and then, we'll carpool . .

My car might be ready before then. I'll put about 1,500 on my credit card.

nathan works there ,  we used to hang out as kids , like friends , now it feels awkward for me to interact with him


i saw a little ceasar's Quattro commercial ,  and i said to mom, let's get pizza ,   i was thinking maybe tomorrow , or today

i don't think she heard me , i think she didn't hear me

we plan to make PF chang's frozen tonite ,  mongolian beef i think

I just put lavender Dr. bronner's and water on my face

it feels dry

i've clogged pores

there're two ways to read that .


i Lit i think a Lotus incense cone


wonder what else i'll do today


i'll check on mom, ask if i can get her any thing

bye

bye



we saw The Mustang last nite. It is all rite

a guy got mad in a figh and severely brain damaged his wife and is in prison and trains a horse and they hurt each other and has hard talks with his pregnant daughter and frees the horse and they write each other nice letters

the end



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...