Tuesday, September 10, 2019


18 years is a significant time

9/11/2001

in the den again

I been listening to How to Solve Our Human Problems, Belle and Sebastian.

I like it a lot

I texted and asked Aaron if he had heard it, I said:  I like it (:


I drank like half a bottle of wine


i felt good

My tailbone was hurting Me

I am not sure what that means

What is Pain

Our Perceptions of Pain


I did stuff to be a sub at BISD

I listened to Kristin gardener... I like her

I hope I don't need money

I hope I win mega millions tonite, i bot 2 3$ tickets today

I am nervous about talking to a class of Kids


it's about ten to 15 minutes later

Mom clipped my hair with clippers, Number 1 attachment

It's like half or quarter inch

I got in the hot tub

my hair is wet


we are about to go to baby sit for tim and chelsea

and get golden chick on the way


i drank a bit more wine, sagelands cabernet

and Los Dos Rose


im like 80 percent



mnmvnnnnuaoiuneuerre


Mom Never Moves

Ventricle nervousness Numerates next Nowness

Ulcerative Aioli Oculates innumerable uncles

Next Ear Uteruses Enter Unchallenged Energies

Relaxing Reverberations exemplify


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...