Thursday, June 20, 2019




Thursday, June 20, 2019

. . . dairy



       Cool Dreams of Euripides

     Nacho Cheese at Applebee's


My other and I just got home from HEB.

She got stuff for our trip to Corpus Cristi.

I just opened a bottle of Simple Life pinot noir and put a champagne glass next to it.

It is so important

to let it breathe . . .

That is from A Simple Man. I just made the connection to Simple Life.

I just been listening to a few songs from my Starred on Spotify.

I just had a few sips of wine.

It is 14:57.

We are making pork chops and potatoes and salads in 2 to 3 hours.

It is 15:00

I don't know what I wanna do.

I watched all but 10 or so minutes of the latest Ear Biscuits, Our Keys to 18+ Years of Marriage.

I like them a lot.

I'm gonna watch youtube. H3 podcast.

I like Gus Johnson.

I just finished a glass of wine.

It is 15:09. It is 15:10.

It's 15:19

I listened to Sanddollars by WHY?

I looked at some words of From Dawn to Decadence, made some pen marks in it.

I looked at facebook, Tim Braun's dog Dusty died.

It makes me kind of happy.

Here COmes the Night TIme  -   Arcade    Fire

I like   it.      good .

We saw the last eps pf Chernobyl last eve.

It is    okay.    Nice  fine.

3 full days till we go to the beach.

Saturday, I volunteer at the library from 10 to 12

the to Pat's Games, meet Pat and Kit, play Magic


      Broke    -   Modest    Mouse

I    fcuk    in    Love    thsi    snog   .    .    .

some   things    that   I    want    to     regret


broke the count  so   I  broke  a  sweat

broke   a   promise  cause   my car broke down

such a classic excuse it should be broke by now

    {  :

   ha  ,   now   it's  Lives - Modest Mouse


it is 15 : 36

Mozzarella    Swasticas - Adam Green

I just poured almost all of the rest of the Emmet's irish cream into the champagne glass

My is lying on her bed . . . the TV is off
     ^
   Mom

I drank almost all of the big bottle of emmet's in 2 or 3 days.

it's   15  :  39

40

     Visiting    Statue   -   Grimes

it is      beautitful

   .  .    .     .

I am probably about half drunk

  ha ,  Trying  -  The  Frames    {   :      perfect


I been   Standing at my desk,

I have my left foot on my desk


This morning after Yoga - Core

and during, after breakfasts

mom and i watched Rick Steves, Northwest Endgland

{:  ha,,,,   End

i liked it

Black Pool

Lake    District

whate   everings


I drank all the emmet's in my glass

okay


styrofoam boots -  modest mouse

why is it playing so much M. M.


it's   15   :   48


tired

i'm sitting


walcott   -    vampire   weekend


inn  ocent


every   one     is      young


maybe   i will watch listen to  dodger   dexbonus   brooke  thorne

just  chatting

coffee

saturdat  morning


The Wood Will Be a Wake Tonight   -  McCarthy  Trenching

I just added to my Funeral youtube playlist.

it's 16   :   08


okay,,   talk to you  later  ,  babies 

love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...