Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Notes


From Dawn to Decadence: 500 Years of Western Cultural Life

page 68

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   -

         Goods - Mates of State

Satiety

Ha . . . I just learned what Satiety / Satiate mean

by looking it up in a dictionary.

    How   Appropriate


The Weather Song - Ought

Mother was talking about our trip to Corpus Christi in 6 days

I am lookin' forward to it

Doing   Almost   Nothing

Almost   No    Responsibilities

A couple hours ago, in the car, we heard   Around  Again  -  Ought


                              I  am taking From D to D. to the beach..... house

Hourse

Horse

Pourse

{Purpose   {

    Purple   Feeling   Star   Sky

Felling

October

Windy

Wood    S    Olid     Birk   Burk


New  Pollution   -   beck


Kit   and   Lorena

are  okay

.

They   Are   good . . .    nice   enough  .... good enough,   For   who   They  Are


Play

Time

Drink

Days


Pardon Me - The Blow

I have to read now.

Or I could write

Or watch

And   Be 

Okay .

Ha ,  Mmkit - Octopus Project

I want to sit now .


I am sitting now .

A l m o s t   o n e   h o u r

16 : 11


    All     Right



    The End





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...