Thursday, July 18, 2019


It's been a while. I stopped trying to make this blog sensible or cohesive.

I have been listening to VORW International Podcast.

Also We're No Doctors.

Tiffany came to the house a few hours ago. She's been talking with my mom a lot since then. And me a little. I talked of working with Tim, and Tim with Jesse.

I had a few glasses of wine, still drinking.

Mom is watering the garden and talking with Tiff.

We had cheeseburgers and fries, homemade, from frozen.

They are going to Doug's tomorrow.

I'm trying to watch dumb internet videos.... at all times...

I love The Report of the Week and this podcast, The Voice of the Report of the Week. He is calming. I'm listening to him talk about Area 51.

I've been a little nervous. Some men fixed the kitchen sink from about 8 to 12 something.

I stayed in my room for while. Stayed in bed a while.

I'm waiting for my mom to ask about watching a movie or TV on DVD, tonight.

And I'm looking forward to taking a walk. With Mom and Tiff. [ we didn't walk ]



Between plumbers and Tiff coming, I drove Mom to UFCU near Congress and FNB in Cedar Creek.

I like Tiff....

She's okay.

I like her being here. It's unusual. I can't feel and do as I usually do.

I try a little harder... maybe, i.e. this journal entry.

I'm looking forward to seeing a movie Mom got on Netflix : Mirai. I've only read the Netflix description. Sounds weird. Mom called it Anime.

I guess it is. I just googled it. I guess it's Ghibli. [ it is pretty good , nice ]

I'm pretty tispy. I had about half a bottle.

I'm looking forward to going to bed.

I heard VORW, talking about diaster preparedness and importance of having a battery radio.

I asked mom, then found two old radios in my closet.

I put in batteries and heard some AM.

It was exciting. I felt I was doing Report of the Week proud.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...