Tuesday, May 7, 2019


it is 9:19

this morning,

i wanted to touch my nipples to feel good

i wanted to google ' teens sucking each other's nipples '

I thought of stevie wynne levine, and her nipples

i wanted to find a video compilation of her. she makes me smile, pretty

much every time i think of her. it is 9:43 now. I helped my mom mulch.

I took two photos of my blackish hands.

I read most of Pearl's blog on neuroplasticity. it's nice. i liked it on facebook. Ranisha, Rainny, was the only one who had liked it.

it is really weird, this me, my this.

I cannot post this, it is too gross.

I listened to asmr, fastasmr, and amber leitz talk about orgasms.

i came in the toilet just before dawn, then took a walk to the McDonald's driveway.

They drove out in their white SUV and I got nervous and turned around, then felt awkward and gave them a little wave. I didn't see them

my mom and i are about to do yoga. Lying practice, it should be good. it should feel good. or better.

i ate two big gites of brownie this morning. I drank half of a strawberry Biosalud and pour the rest in a cup of Ethiopian k-cup coffee.

it tastes too weird, so i added creamer.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...