Sunday, May 5, 2019


I've had a couple wines... Mom is talking to Tim, I think.

Emerson yips off and on. He has not stood on his own much these past few weeks.

I have been listening to Eno. I love it.

I love the American Office, and Dwight... I facebook.

I have a very weird time last evening. I skipped work and lied. I went to Bastrop parks. I drove on 969. It was very pretty.
Flooded fields.

The song now is 1/1 from Music for Airports. I cannot fully describe my love for . . .

A Struggle with The Will and The Self ,  days and nights.

I am going to make Salads now. ----










No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...