Wednesday, January 30, 2019


Hi. I had more than a glass of Sauvignon Blanc, from New Zealand, Monkey Bay, in the past 30 minutes.

I've another glass on my desk here.

I'm listening to Ear Biscuits, about 20 minutes in, "How Do We Party?" I like it...

I feel happy. I poured some more wine a few minutes ago, and I smiled widely.

It's 3:30 p.m.

My mom and I went to HEB a couple hours ago. 200 dollars. A lot of bad food.

We ate Auntie Anne's frozen pretzel dogs when we got home. They tasted pretty good.

Oh yeah... I love Stevie Wynne Levine. And Rhett and Link to lesser degree, no fault of their own... or whatever.


I should be reading... Either *From Dawn to Decadence* or *Grace and Freedom: Operative Grace in the Thought of St Thomas Aquinas*.

Mom and I just put up chili pepper lights above the back deck. It seems pretty. I look forward to seeing them at night.

We will eat pork tamales with chili with beans in a couple hours.

I am eating Gardetto's.

Last night I worked at a security position at the Frank Erwin Center, next to a basketball court, as Texas and Kansas played. People were too loud. I felt weird most of the time.

I'm working on Monday, in 5 days.

Saturday, my nephew and niece are staying the night with my mom and I.

I don't know about tomorrow. Friday, my mom is going to the diabetes doctor.

I want to drink more wine now.

Bye. I hope you are well.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...