Saturday, January 26, 2019


Doing this will make me a better person.

Not for or by the product, but for and by the process.

Calmer. Saner. More Rational, Thoughtful, Relatable.

I just poo-ed. It was fine. I want to get in the hot tub in few minutes. Maybe I should shower before I go to Andee's. I'm taking her to the farmer's market. My mom is coming too. [She didn't go: she's getting ready to go to a a play with Jan. Malakai went with us.] Aaron asked if I would a few days ago. He's visiting Bill in Austin. [He was still at the house, and we talked a few minutes, then he left.]

I woke up early and had trouble sleeping. I was and am nervous about talking to Andee. I cried a bit and listened to Sleep with Me, Las Vegas with Ray.

My mom and I were in/on/at South Padre Island Monday thru Thursday. It was nice.

Last night we went to Tim's and Chelsea's and ate with them and kids at Tres Amigos . . . It was semi-okay.

Hah {: I'm listening to Las Vegas with Ray some more, and he just said "Be-lo and hold." He is so good. Pure. Wholesome.

I was thinking about a song by Dan Harmon about soap in Cody's ass, and they seemed/seem so wholesome... honest... loving. Or something... It's fun... I guess.


Taking Andee and Kai to the market went really well. It very nice talking with Andee.

We bot baby bok choi, brokkoli and beef.

I said I would get tangerines but forgot, then I said I would go back, but I decided not to.

This blog is fun for me [-:

Mom is leaving in a bit less than an hour. She'll be gone about 6 hours. I wonder what I will do. I think I want to eat Ramen in a bit. I will probably want to watch GMM or Ear Biscuits. I still really like Rhett and Link. Maybe I will watch Dodger chat or game.

I almost forgot that my main goal is to finish reading some books... ahh...

I read a few pages of From Dawn to Decadence at Padre. It is really good. I hope to read more than a few pages today. I plan to read more. I will point my eyes at the words, reading them in order, understanding ideas and intentions and facts, for one minute, then stop and think a few seconds, then keep reading, from about 12:00 to about 13:00. I will stop to do good stuff. I will read another hour. I will read the rest of the chapter today before 18:00.

I should not make this so complicated.

Astronomy by Mark Kozelek came on a minute ago. I like it a lot.

I talked with Malakai for a few minutes today. It went okay.

I just made Oriental Ramen. I added butter, turmeric and red pepper powder. I made it quite spicy. I like it.

"This Is My Town" is playing. Another one of my few favourites.

Now "Ashes" is on. It's good, kinda dark for me. There are several on that album I like a lot more.

I prefer a more light-hearted Mark Kozelek.

I put on Molly's Game a bit ago. Chastain is so attractive that it seems aggressive, excessive. Her jaw is great.

I'll stop this soon. I keep thinking of buying a bottle of alcohol. Wine or whiskey... If I do I hope it is cheap wine. But I hope I don't. If I do, I hope I don't drink it all today.

I keep wondering if being drunk will help me do what I know need to do. I know it is better to not drink too much. Two drinks at a time may be too much, in many cases. It would be better if I stopped thinking too much about getting drunk or buzzed.

All right... I'm listening to Colin Hay shuffled on Spotify.

Okay... talk to you soon. I love you foever...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...