Thursday, February 7, 2019

Hi. I had more than 1 glass of Sauvignon Blanc in the last 10 minutes.

It's Prophecy, from Marlborough, New Zealand. High Priestess. I chugged some from the bottle while my mom went to her bathroom. I'm having more mixed with Fresca.

The End. Just kidding.

Sorry. I peed on the backyard by a tree, in my usual spot. I almost cried.

I've been listening to Spotify radio based on Life After Youth by Land of Talk.

I feel nice....

I am eating an Auntie Anne's frozen pretzel dog with spicy brown mustard.

My mom and I got back from Wal-Mart about 20 minutes ago, I guess.

I bought a Mega Millions lottery ticket last night for 2 dollars.

I hope I win 100 million dollars. That is to be expected....

I am hearing Different Now by Chastity Belt; I remember Kurt Vile talking to Courtney Barnett on an Amoeba Youtube video

I need to poop soon... and read *From Dawn to Decadence*.

I will drink more wine in a few minutes or 5. I will hear a different song in a minute or two(2).

It does not M....... It is Okay.

"Brite Boy" by (Sandy) Alex G

Harvest Moon cover by Widowspeak.

I read it as Widow Speak. It is like widow's peak.

Why is that hairline called a widow's peak?

I want to eat something tasty.

It is 16:57. I began this about an hour ago.

I put on the album Clear Language by Balmorhea a few minutes ago.

First was Ecco, and now Waiting Itself is on.

It is a bit somber  { - :   kay

Pierce my eye brow, no , okay

It is 17:08.

I think we will watch On Chesil Beach in a bit, after dinner.

I asked her if she wanted to take a walk. She said yes.

She was watching Midsomer Murders. She put on the local news.

We walked. The wind is cold.

I fed Emerson.

Soon, we will eat salads, beef sausage, and macaroni and cheese, which I am most excited about.

I feel sleepy . . .

It is 17:57.

Okay, i am good for now.

Bye, you.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...