Friday, January 4, 2019


It is 15:37.
My mom and I were putting away Christmas stuff. She still is.
It is sunny.

I watched and listened to stuff in the middle of last night and today. I did not sleep well. I was in bed till almost 11. I drank too much alcohol.
I thought I was going to do better starting this year, but I seem to be about the same.
I ate navy beans last night. In the night, I tried to poo a few times and failed. A bit after I got up, I succeeded.

I am listening to Mark Kozelek with Ben Boye and Jim White.
I am drinking coffee and chocolate.

My mom and I did yoga about noon, after she watched the first episode of Soprano's.
I got in the hot tub, 104 degrees, sun shining on it.
Then I cut my beard. It's stubbly now. It feels weird and good.

My mom and I are planning to make stir fry in a new wok tonight.

It is 16:02. I helped my mom Gorilla Glue a mermaid decoration's tail.

It is 16:17.
Things have been okay.
I have been anxious about work and my soul and stuff.
I've read about 10 pages of From Dawn to Decadence since Christmas. It is very good and good for me.

It is 16:22.

Okay, now it is 16:43. I just cleaned Emerson's vomit off of two rugs.

The Robin Williams Tunnel is playing.

I like this song a lot.

This is enough... To know!

Later,

I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...