Monday, December 17, 2018

I'm lying on my bed, my tablet on top of me. I'm waiting to go to Kit's house in about 30 minutes. Lorena went to Mexico and he wants me to spend the night. I don't want to go. I think it will be okay. I will fake some enthusiasm about games or whatever Kit wants to do. I am looking forward to seeing Vox Lux tomorrow. I am 29 years old tomorrow.

I am looking forward to eating tasty food at Kit's in a bit. I imagine pizza. I am glad I got scratch off tickets for my immediate family and wrapped them in Sunday comics. I'm glad I think I have an okay book to give Aaron and Andee and Malakai for Christmas. I think I should text Aaron now. Okay, I did.

I have not read in weeks. I feel bad about that. I'm glad I quit Amazon. I lied to everyone, so they think I am not as lazy and selfish as I am.

Some weird stuff has been my life these past few months. Every day is a bit more weird on the average. I am more internet addicted than ever. I only want immediate dumb stuff it seems. I watched several video of Sweet Anita from Twitch. She has Tourette's and is really pretty.

I miss Andee and what our friendship used to be. I'm happy about our connection still.

I think I made myself sick on alcoholic eggnog last Sunday. It went okay.

Mom checked out DVDs of Brokenwood. It's made in New Zealand. I like it. We have one more to watch. I wish there were more.

Talk to you later.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...