Friday, November 30, 2018

Hello, you, reader,

It is another very weird day. I feel like crying a lot. I think I enjoy lying to people.

I got home about 15 minutes ago. I left about 6 a.m.

It is just after noon and I've been drinking wine and had a swig of cognac. That is okay, I think. I don't think I drink too much. It makes my life easier. It worries me though. I hope I do not lose self-control.

Mom has been on talking to Tiffany on the phone since I got home.

I just heard her talking about raising boys and not being in control of them. She talked about Patrick being isolated in college. She said finding a girl changes everything.

I had some nice experiences today, but I made myself profoundly uncomfortable, because I made some impulsive, dumb choices that will probably have long-lasting bad effects.
I told myself it does not matter really. It's just money and lies.
Almost everyone is okay, having a nice life.

Sky has been grey today. I saw nice places outside. I moved around, got tired and had fun.

No people.

I put Captain Fantastic on the TV a bit ago.

Mom and I are about to go to HEB for groceries.

I ate leftover PF Chang's Mongolian Beef and rice right after I got home.

I need to ask Mom to stop at Andee's and Aaron's before HEB, because I texted Aaron that I will get back a library book.

Okay, maybe I will add more later today.

Later, my freind, I guess...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...