Thursday, November 29, 2018


Hi, this is Greg. I'm sittin' at a desk in my bedroom at 139.

I'm listening to Our Anniversary by Bill Callahan. I like it [: ...

My mom went to a doctor appointment and Walgreen's.

I drank a bit of cognac and whiskey from the bottles. I'm drinking pinot grigio mixed with water and sprite in a plastic cup that says Terry Black's Barbecue.

I should have been reading Aaron's books or the book of John. I at least know approximately what I should do. I read 3 or 4 pages of The Reading Zone by Nancy Atwell. It is good.

I wonder if I will ever make enough money to support myself. Not to mention live a fulfilling life.

I just put on This Is My Dinner again. Soap for Joyful Hands is on. I love those titles. And the songs are good.

What are the relationships between self-reference and self-reverence? We may try to eternalize and externalize ourselves. Maybe we do not need to try. Either we are eternal or not. If I make too many bad choices, then maybe my eternity is bad. But maybe I can do good and be good and have a good eternity.

I did some bad things on Monday. It was a weird day. Bad is a weird word. I want to know everything that "good" means.

I missed my shift at the Erwin Center basketball game yesterday, because I did not check what time I had to be there, because I assumed it was the same time as before.

I have to work at Amazon tomorrow morning. I thought about not going, a bad idea. I hope I go.

I texted Alex a few minutes ago and asked if he wanted to hang out this weekend.

---

It's been 30 minutes or so. Mom got home. Alex replied and I replied to him.

I'll do something else now. I hope I read something good... now.

Bye. Thanks for reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...