Monday, October 8, 2018

10-7-2018

It's mid-afternoon. I applied online for a seasonal job at an Amazon warehouse today. It is a usual Sunday. It's been nice mostly. Mom made scotcheroos because we had old Rice Krispies.

Tomorrow is Kit's birthday. We are going to Peter Pan Mini Golf and Shady Grove for dinner. Kit and Lorena are in Mexico City.

I have been online a lot today. I just started listening to Sleep with Me episode 705. I'm kinda tired. I slept less than usual last night.

Mom and I will eat steak and baked potatoes in a couple hours. Last night we watched the first two episodes of Detectorists season 2. I like it a lot. We tried to watch the first episode of Saxondale, but the disc did not work... or play.

Yesterday, I helped Tim get a playset from Universal City. We put it together in Kelly's backyard. He gave me 100 dollars. I guess it was a good day.

I am looking forward to sleeping and lying in bed for 12 hours.

I want to watch more Detectorists tonight. And the new episode of Kidding. I like that show.

I'm going to open another can of Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper now.

On Thursday, I was going to go to an IRS open house for info about seasonal jobs. I drove there and parked but I didn't want to go, so I just drove around. I got a chocolate milk from the 7-11 my brothers and I used to go to, across from Pleasant Hill Library. I lied to Mom about it when I got home.

We just watched about half of The Flight of the Conchords live in London. I like it a lot.

We watched season 2 ep 3 of Detectorists. It's good.

Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...