Sunday, October 21, 2018


Hello, it is a Sunday. It is 2:35 p.m.

I have been at my house, my mom's house. I have been watching GMM on the TV for a few hours. I said out loud to myself, "This is so fun!" I drank about halph a bottle of wine. I drank too much wine.

Sofie came over yesterday. Mom went to get her. They came here, then we went to Fisherman's Park. We played on the playground. Sofie peed by the gate in the middle of the park. We played with a soccer ball by the library parking lot. We went to McDonald's. We went home. I ate a Quarter Pounder and french fries...

Mom and Sofie made sugar cookies with Hersey Kisses on them. Witches' Hats. We watched the first ten minutes of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. We watched some Toy Story in Sofie's room.

I went to bed at about 9:30 p.m.

I stayed in bed till about 8. We ate cinnamon rolls. Mom and Sofie left a little after 9. They were meeting Tim and Chelsea in Taylor to look at houses. Mom was going to see the new Halloween with Kit.

I went back to bed for about 2 hours, listening to Gibi and Yvette ASMR

She should be home in a few hours. This eve, we will watch TV. Or DVD, like Detectorists series 3.

I'm watching Hot Ones with Tenacious D. It's pretty fun...

I haven't brushed my teeth in over 36 hours... I ate a bunch of crap today.

I drank a little Jameson whiskey today and just a few seconds ago. I swished it around, and I love the numb feeling in my mouth.

I'm watching Ladylike, We Unplugged For Our Mental Health. It is weird. Kind of sad. Kind of good...

Okay, that's enough. I am going to listen to the new Apache Tomcat that Alex texted to me two days ago. Manifest Destiny's Child Soldier Boy George Harrison Ford Focus.

I live you, buy.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...