Tuesday, October 30, 2018

30+ new jobs in Elgin, TX 78621


Hello. I like how that title sounds, so I copied and pasted it from my email. It's a subject line from an email from indeed.com. I am listening to DJ Cam, the song Jdilla. I just heard Mad Blunted Jazz; I like it. I like him.

Saturday, three days ago, I went to Aaron and Andee's house to eat and watch Martin, the Romero movie. It was good, weird. I wish I were less boring, more healthy, more like Aaron and Andee.

I am drinking some Zinfandel, Lost Maples, mixed with Diet Cherry 7 Up.

Mom and I went to HEB a few hours ago. We plan to eat a Digiorno pizza in a bit. And watch The Gate, on Blu-Ray, that Aaron said I should watch.

I have been watching Youtube. I like H3H3.

I want to get an email from Amazon about when to show up for my orientation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...