Monday, September 30, 2024

A list? Stuff things I think about

 Of things I think

Oh thanks

I try to know myself. I wonder what self means.

  1. The TV show Home Movies 
  2. Morgpie, a person and streamer
  3. The garbage people, working in the middle of the night 
  4. The food I ate last evening 
  5. Why I am thirsty at night, getting up to pee a few times 
  6. Documentaries
  7. Human bodies
  8. Las Vegas 
  9. My biggest mistakes and regrets 
  10. Alcohol and why people drink it
  11. Sunny days and white clouds 
  12. Replacing siding on an old house
  13. People making a lot of money, spending it, big bank accounts 
  14. Lunches
  15. Friendship 
  16. Green lawns all year, across the silly land
  17. Youtube.com videos
  18. Internet personalities 
  19. Sexual pleasure
  20. Lies, deceit, manipulation 
  21. Psychological and physical abuse 
  22. Drug addiction 
  23. Freedom of religion 
  24. The 2nd amendment 
  25. Pain
  26. Brains
  27. Music and language
  28. Spiritual experiences
  29. Death
  30. Travel for recreation 
  31. Public parks
  32. Lemonade and other sweet drinks 
  33. Crowds
  34. Nursing homes 
  35. Skyscrapers 
  36. The pentagon 
  37. Underground buildings 
  38. Projects and operations spanning generations and millions of people 
Sol, our star, the sun
The stages of habitability of massive objects in spacetime 
Gravity 
The future of humans
What is time?
Star Trek
Dark/anti matter, dark energy, the Higgs field 
Cosmological Constants

English letters and spaces and punctuation 
Light and sight

Hunger 

Chicken meat 

Casual acquaintances 

Memory

God

Jesus

The "End"



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...