Saturday, April 6, 2024

I am pooping. I just played Waking Up Early to Leave This Place by Flatsound, on the TV. There is a sad, boring song playing now, I don't know it. It is too early. I lay in bed too long, my lumbar aches.

I am journaling. I want to get better. I made 2 scramled eggs yesterday evening. A little bit ago, I microwaved them with butter. I put balsamic on them.

My feet are tingling, because I sat on the toilet too long. I want another cup of coffee. I want to re-reheat the eggs with more butter.

I am going to give plasma at 9.

From there I will drive to my ma's house.

We have chores.

I am listening to this her,

Makeup & Chat GRWM | Whispered, Love Luna ASMR

https://youtu.be/CmSX1-nJM-E?si=lYzJOFcNlFFr3iZC


Tomorrow the whole family is going to sherwood forest faire.

I have no plans next week, except Friday Alex and I are going to the Joe Pera show at the Paramount Theatre.

Thursday, I have a plasma appointment at 8 something.

I will make another one for Saturday.

I hope I do something good.

I hope to love and respect myself.

That's it for now. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...