Monday, April 1, 2024

Totle

 Why am I tense, thoughtless, backward or useless?

How limitless is human consciousness? What unimaginabilities are we capable of?

Humans have to struggle.

Life is full of balances of pain, pleasure, failure success, bad, good and death.

I was walking and talking with aaron. An image of humans as a sort of membrane between God and their creation came to me.

We struggle in different ways to different degrees.


Before tim got to the job site

 I walked to the river. 

It is beautiful.


Every one deserves every one else's respect and love. 

Even if that is not true, it should be. 


    I recorded this at home before work:

' Why do I think, " I don't care. I want to give up. I should give up." ?

I am intimidated by Nikki, @returntohegel.

I think she is pretty, and I want to be with her.

Similarly, I am intimidated by aaron,

    What it means to think effectively and effect positive change in the cosmos.

'


I give up on my blog "maybe something" for a while.

I just want to journal. Just want the truth.


 I'm orthodox Christian. 

I hope we all are divine, liturgical and Saints.


 The past and the future are in the present. The past is so alive, the future so possible. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...