Saturday, March 23, 2024

 Hi, how are you?I am pretty high right now.Oh I also had almost half a bible at of wine , almost I for got

I just heard Kyle kinane [brennan's Blocks] talk about his social group in the Midwest and how complaining had to be funny.Or you are but put down by everyone listening


And I thought of my friend and prostitute.Her name is Billy.It's a name she gave herself.And I hope to go make love with her a third time in the next few weeks in april.

And thought of trying to smoke weed in the woods. That was a weird highschool party. I forgot most it. Kristie Time to Pretend mgmt



So I thought I have needed to try to connect with people around me more

I needed to listen to them and. Ask questions and share personal things


Then I would understand people better


And I could maybe plan my life and how to make everything better in the future


.Maybe a very long time '  in'  and many lifetimes away







No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...