Friday, February 2, 2024

 I do not know if I can ever be okay again. I think o k means content.  I am using voice input. I am listening to the episode of sleep with me called " oh , what a Sylvan beach ".

Feeling good or being happy I really don't care.

I just hope to do good. Hope to be people . . . kind love help . . . Intellect eternal


I wanted to

Sleep not enough ,

Because I thought That would make me feel better or less anxious

Or more fun.

I am crying. It is so much fun to speak plain truth.

There are so many things to do. I must confirm that Aaron and I can go to the joe pera stand up performance.

I can drink more coffee, if I brew more coffee. Oh yeah maybe I'll switch to k cups again.


I make almost as many mistakes as I do acceptable decisions.

I have zero idea if that is true or not.

I hope I never evil again. I am crying again.

I am lying in my bed. I am alone in my apartment for a long time.

I must rewatch twin peaks: fire walk with me.

I wonder when I'll talk with Aaron next and when I will hang out with my friends. 


Why can I be so confused?

I like to write stories, but I can never really Express

In a satisfying or remotely complete fashion.


I need to put myself to sleep, but i'm not sure what I should do Exactly.

I just put all these sentences on these lines online.


I only worry a little bit about the future. I can only be a little scared.

A bit ago I was wondering how

Much more time I'll be alive. Also known as, when do I die?


I was just drawing the design of my dream home. It's pretty, messy and weird.


It is so late. I took a weed gummy about 3 or 4 or 15, 16 o'clock and passed out on my bed a couple hours later near sunset, probably. I woke at about 23:30 and have been awake for 4 hours. 

I  listened to the Drifting Off with Joe Pera episode Australia. So nice 

I believe I am practically unsustainable 


[: Night night





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...