Sunday, May 21, 2023

Fast Food Prozac

Everyday learning warning----
Zygote belonging

National nation
Skim blood ration

NY State highway
Vendor of apple varieties

Six red dirt roads, apologize appropriately
A scheme of bloody human inconvenience 

Nutritional intestinal lining
Why not win for tremble smoke whining?

I ask you politely, 
Scared to live outside, bugs mammals,

Humble human indecisive 
Criminal for one night

I paradox a liberal

Colonial safety deposit 

Cars rearrange deranged terraforming

I intervene in monstrous belittling of our investment farmers doing portentous work trying to savour the fact of grand life 
Quality becomes status quo

He merges skillfully delicious pigs
And wheat butter team building yearlong art-science.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...