Sunday, July 10, 2022

5 tennis players

 Why am I doing this.... i just wrote weird gross stuff, I regret it .

I almost ... last night, watching  myfreecams.com or mfc.im


I think It's been a few days since i've ...


I should do that.

I need to be a lone.

My mom is napping in her room

I want to buy 750 ml of Grey Goose.

I want to feel tipsy

I need to refill the Svedka bottle

Mom needs to be busy somewhere else without me for a while....

This life is too absurd for me


I am most unsure    what should I do


I will listen to Anima by Thom Yorke


I need to be like Aaron


I need to be good


There is no other point

to anything



I am finally reading more of the Alcest book.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...