Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sorry this is not a real journal entry

 from maybe something



I drank a lot of Bacardi today, it is 1:28 [ 13:28}


I just saw a commercial for SeroVital with volume low, silent.

[ AccuWeather Celebrates

BLACK HISTORY MONTH ]

It becomes apparent, I have serious issues... with myself. It may be too obvious. 

I saw a woman in some kinda athletic underwear.

I thought, God, I want a woman, My biological clock is ex-fucking-ploding, sploding.

I think of Prostitutes in Las Vegas. My bank account

Mary Magdelene should be a prostitute.

Good Images


We Can Do Anything

I need 1000 [one tousand] times more Self Control

I drink 100 times too much alcohol


Rising Seas Threaten Tubman Historic Sites

I see a young, caring, intelligent woman on TV

Why do you have to be so beautiful?

My delusion [ every thing is for me ]

Why Are You So Beautiful?

I wonder. To myself

Sorry about my Convolution

My sorry brain and mind

Okay, We will Be.


Listening to my Spotify liked songs

Julien Baker - Souvenir

before was Jesus Wrote a Blank Check - Cake






[ lyrics ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...