Sunday, February 13, 2022

12,51 . 13-2-2022

    Hi, You    

 i am having a kind of a hard time. I put on a Beethoven CD. It's on track 2, Sonata 14, Moonlight. There's a bug, bee or fly maybe. I give up thinking of catching or letting it out.      Mom left fo' Ballet about morthan an hour ago. I just bought a Powerball at Lakeline... drove 'round the 'hood. Werewolves Within is almost good. (the film) (I wanted to use 'good' to ryme wit hood.     Sorry how my letters are, and which are or are not.

Life is very difficult. As it should. I like it like this. Sorry I said it's easy. { https://youtu.be/heeGbGzZsOo } I am grateful for these hours alone. I feel too lucky.    I Love you. Good bye 4 now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...