Friday, September 3, 2021

Edited from maybe something , about 4 a.m. to 5 p.m.

i see a 5 bladed ceiling fan creak towards a stop and think of Patrick Star hanging above the foot of my bed

i cry .

. .

i was exploring the Mercurial World website ,  the middle of this night , the debut album of Magdalena Bay . ,  it is kind of fun. i imagine the site was all the idea of Mica  [ i heard matt pronounce  'mee-ca'  on instagram . ]  magdalena is one of my 10 favourite names.  i clicked on the secrets your fire video yesterday  ,  it is catchy. she is very cute ,  25 years old ,  from florida ,  to Los Angeles .

Live like an aging Human Person


now is too late. i came to Auddfleur.  i wonder why i did not fall back to sleep.  i listened to asmr ,  gibi .  it is 4 something 20 something A. M.

it is fun some thing . . .  i hope to sleep a couple more hours .  there is a webpage from magdalena bay : What do you wish to know? submit a question .  i typed:

Wish the Truth.

Know the Everyone

What is your 50year Plan  ?

-

i subscribed to The Healing Word ASMR and listened to Dee's Testimony for a bit  ( she is a prodigal son )  but she was too interesting for me to fall asleep to.   So i put on the healing Room ,  night nurse .

'  Built like a hydrogen  Bomb - '  soft B

i skimmed thru the gospel of john  looking for the passage that aaron wrote on their whiteboard ,  but i cannot remember almost all of it .  he wrote ' she ' and maybe 'her '  which i think was his idea , and he may have translated other parts differently.

i loved a lot of thewords i read , lying on my bed ,  the godwords , and Jesus said and He left ....  i wondered how to ask him what he wrote

Tim heidecker said that Dynasty Typewriter was the worst name for a venue.  I think a good name might be The Stage Left .


- - -

blow

 Systematic   Hellscape

i am watching Good Mythical Moore ,  Do Color Therapy Galsohes [glsses] Work?  nest [ x ]  I will watch hankgreen vlogborthers , ' What the Heck am I doing? '   i wood have capitalised Am and Doing .  I am sexually attracted to Rhett McLaughlines ,   and pretty much my Best friend Aaron .   Last time we hung out , in his work shop , wood shop ,  I kept thinking sex thoughts.

I just drank about 2 glasses of Grape and Vine cabernet sauvignon ,  almost half a bottle . . .  Fiel Wierd . . .  i slept less than Necessary .  i wanna save the bottle ,  it looks nice and simple .


What   do i   do   the next   two days


The next twenty thousand

days




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...