Monday, January 20, 2020


Hello, how are you,   there.

It's Greg Wredberg. Who are you? I hope you are very well   [ :

It is 15:51.

I am listening to Bloo Jeans and Bluhdy Teers again. I just texted it to Alex and Aaron. I hope they like it as much as me or I.

Mom got a dog a few days ago. His name is Hank. I named him Hank Green Hill the Cowdog Harris. He's okay. I wish I lived alone, or with a woman I love.

Few days ago I wondered, if I am intimate with someone again, when and who. I imagined her name is Kaitlyn, 4 years older, born September 10th, 1985. We meet August 1st, 2029, she is 43, I'm 39. Grocery store, sunny spotty showers, Sweat. Green leaves, yellow white flowers.

sure . . maybe

I have been obsessed with Magic lately. Made 2 decks on tapped out, playtested, made about 15 cards, posted them on maybesomething. I embarrass myself.

Marla - Grizzly Bear   is  nice, they are.

I went to help Aaron move his garden yesterday. We talked. It was good. A couple more hours to fninish. He said maybe this weekend. He may invite me. Lot of Stuff and Shit going on.

I talked a minute or two with Andee. Had brief moments with Kai. He was playing Breath of the Wild. Aaron said it is good, and he plays it after he has done all he can with a day . . .

Everybody's gotta learn some time by beck is on

I feel good. I did not sleep enough, usual reasons. I am drinking Mountain Dew Zero Sugar. It could take years off my life. I drank too much wine while Mom went to see 1917 with Patrick yesterday.

My car battery died. Tow came after Mom and I left for Austin. We stopped on the way home and talked to Nathan a minute.  I expect a call from him before 18:00.

I am listening to Spotify Starred.    Tristesse / joie - Yelle

It is 16:25 . . . .

Je veux te voir may be my favourite Yelle, top 5


I am very excited. I messaged Amy Hyink on FB a day or 2 ago, asking about Grapefruit Clouds.

She replied, said she is excited to hear from me, said i can come to her house to get the CD.

Crazy . . the past   become   the  future  .  .   i  do  no  know



i mean not


I do mean


Mean Meaning

I love u all

by bye

 {:


The Purple Bottle

The Vibrational Human Form . . . . . . . .




okay

let us go


later

some thing else

                             Now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...