Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Fuse of Time


I just had a mug of malbec


i tried to be quiet so mom knows not


a few hours ago i  tried to open the brandy . the cap cut my finger .  i gave up


i just started listening to Fresh Blood and Piano , McCarthy Trenching


it's nice ,  it hink


i feel  wash  ted

dunk   tha   trunk


i ate gruyere au gratin Potatoes.  Pretty really good tastes


i saw two kids on bikes on the street ,  and 1 adult


-   i did not sleep much last night. I watcht badness on line lyin' on my bed

my eyes hurt when i look too far to the side or up or down


head aches

i drank a lot of brandy rite after mom and sofie left for austin yesterday

i drank wine and rum and eggnog after mom got home


i want to eat more food

i like Picking at Scabs

reminds me of Cribshitter ,  jellyshoes  and the rest


i wonder what i will do until i go to bed about 9


i wonder what i wanna do


i wanna do something else


sofie spent the night before last

it went all rite


i go to work with tim tomorrow morn

i hope i feel okay

i need to return sofie's carseat

i look forward to going to their house about 7 tomorrow

i can help People

just by driving

good enuff

far enuff

the end.

Theorhetical Love Song


i love




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...