Friday, December 6, 2019


I like Mariel Ruiz a lot. She does weather on KVUE. She is very pretty and has a weird voice and wears neat clothes. I urge to touch myself when I see her.

I worked with Tim Monday thru Wednesday and Jesse yesterday. Tim had problems at his home. Mom bought us new boots. I don't want to tell anyone that my toes hurt.
I wonder if my nails will fall off . . . .

In about 40 minutes, I am going to the same job as yesterday. Hopefully Tim will be there the whole time I am.

I am looking forward to a day off. And a week off for Christmas.

Kit asked if I wanted to draft Magic tonight. I texted back a no.

I wanna get ready now.

Bye,

Love you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...