Monday, December 23, 2019

it is 10 16

i was up before dawn, like 5 or before. I kept looking at my phone and youtube and stuff in bed.

I been listening to Gong Gong Gong. I like them a lot.

Now is Night's Colour (Chongqing). very nice . . . .

I posted poems and nick offerman on facebook this morn

I just made black pepper bacon, 5 strips, 2 for mom

we should do yoga in a bit

i am in my 2nd cup of coffee and I had green tea and mixed a bit with this coffee

the bag still in mymug

the bacon is nice and good

Last night I drank a lot of bourbon, a bit in some eggnog

i watched the Good Husbandry book reading in Bear Pond, and i cried a bit, laughing a bit.

This morn i finished the reading in Norwich, with mark and miranda.

I commented on both videos.

The people and words and lives make me so happy

Perspectives

Rational

Relatable

Mom is reading A Christmas Carol again.

She slept late. Before dawn she put a tin of scotcheroos on the trash can. We saw em take it right after she got up.

I walked at dawn to the top of Graffiti Hill

i saw a Majestic deer cross the road and jump a fence. the dawn and fog and trees were majestic

i feel werid, because i did not sleep enough, and probably other things, coffee.

Mom just asked about yoga and i said i'll wait a minute

i paused the music

i'll eat some more bacon, maybe save a bit for after yoga.

i'll take a bath soon noonish

tired

ok pick you up later,  homie - it is 10 35


it is 14 53

mom and i cleaned house for about 2 hours

i drank some Svedka and grapefruit juice that mom juiced yesterday

still some in my cup

i just put on Haruomi Hosono. Now is Walking Vibration. It is really nice.


i want to read more of Good Husbandry.

i do not really know why i do not

maybe i mostly gave up on most things ,  thinks

maybe i let my will get weak

will to live well

care enough ,  correctly ,  choose ,  closer to God ,  creator ,  because i exist for a reason

Beyond

maybe i make my soul sick

let it slip

from this me

what ever i may be

...  hah,  weird ,  i dunno ,  enjoy your sself   i guess {":

.  .   .    .     happy or  some

.  .   .    .      of   us    . . . .    


Like a Family

O yes {: i just learned he did the music for Shoplifters.   good


i just ate picante beef ramen with turmeric and butter


mom and i plan to take a walk and make rum cake today


maybe pick up the trash in front of Javier's place


okay that is enough journal today.

Later,

god be with ye




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...