Saturday, December 21, 2019

i need to read

Hello,

I been up for like 30 minutes. I was having trouble going back to sleep. It is cold in this house. i slept for about 9 hours i guess i got up to pee maybe 3 times

momiswatchingGMA

it is 7 49 a m

I been listening to Adam Green Engine of Paradise . it is nice. Reasonable Man

I began to read Good Husbandry yesterday. i love it . . . i love her.

My family plans to see The Rise of Skywalker at 6 15 tonight.

Most of us plan to eat at Sap's before that.

I was lying in bed, not feeling good, and i thought of all the bad food, a lot of sugars and cakes, we will be making and eating for Christmas.

we treat ourselves badly

My body hurts a little. I helped Tim with a bunch of concrete and trench digging

i drank bourbon nog yesterday

after mom and i shopped

i felt good then okay then neither


I want to free write

or creative words expression expulsion


i am afraid of the only answer

Frontier Psychiatrist

Freeze My Love - Adam Green









No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...