Thursday, August 1, 2019

I Hope . . . More


I've been drinking Yellow Tail red wine, i forget which.

I hope mom does not find out how much i just drank.

it's like half a bottle before 4 pm.

I've been listening to Ear Biscuits, are we too nice?


I was just watching that isiah maxwell 18  minutes video

and I wish i hadn't,

and i keep saying weird things to myself and to others who are not here.


i love ozley , asmr . . .  she seems like one the 100 best people i have ever

. . . .    .

i just texted Alex Ramirez about the play Ann

I saw Aaron yesterday

we sat inside the Toyota dealership and talked school and

heraclitus

and other words and thoughts


I drank Vodka before and after seeing him . . . . mid afternoon . . again.

whew , whhhhhooo

omygod .. . . .

O.K.

You have no idea.

Okay.

I have no idea either.

I just do WHAT

and then

Jesus Christ . . .


extreme    heathen    sensualist      sinner      avant garde     poet       wastrel     wino       sloppy     lazy       pitiful       no-good        free-loader       slug        parasite      Rat       Boy

that mite be me

I hope no more

I Hope ,

No More of that this .

I Hope More

We mite watch twin peaks return episode 5 today, or baskets episode 5 season 4



love you

the end

 bye

-   greg

we just watched Hinterland. part 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...