Saturday, June 8, 2019


Hi.

My mom just got home. She took Sofie to a ballet class.

It is 14:52.

I drank a little and coffee and chai latte k cup.

I looked at Amy Hyink's instagram, because it is saved on my browser.

She is one of my favourite people. I wish we were friends.

I have been listening to Bill Callahan. I listened to Shepherd in a Sheepskin Vest and texted Aaron and Alex about it.

I love him... them.

My mom and I are planning to eat at a restaurant tonight, this eve, a few hours.

it is 15

I got to pee again . . .

I been listening to     Rough  Travel   for  a   Rare  Thing .


I was screwing on deck boards last week or so. I was uncomfortable, waves of aching back, pain twinge, sorry feeling.

I thought that life keeps getting harder and better. I appreciate the difficulty and suffering more and more. I feel myself getting a little better.

I bought 2 Powerball tickets at Lake Line today, $6.

I wish I spent less on lottery tickets. It is embarrassing. I got addicted or some such nonsense. The idea of doing whatever I want, all resources for me, Time, Less Obligation, More Optionssss.

I read about a page of From Dawn to Decadence. I am proud. Do more. Read, love, learn.

I am going to Austin with Aaron and Andee tomorrow. Nice or I am me. Well, we'll see. What what to do to do . . . okay,  or just okay . . . .    .


I thought I wanted to go to Jasmine's Thai cafe ,  but I want to go to Saigon Garden today . . .


We will.


Mom just shaved my head, except the long top.

I just shaved parts of my face.

Clean

Normal

Average

Being

Loving

Safe

Same


Sycamore - Bill Callahan


I assume I will go back to the same job with Jesse and Tim on Monday, maybe finish it.

I will text Jesse or reply if he texts first.


He will pay me on Venmo today, if he has not already.

900 or 1000 $

hours or days


I wanted to live alone in a different city for a while

I want to Try     Myself

Life  Like   Many    Other   Good    Strong   People

Like  We   Can

Do   a   Best


to overcome

to perfect

okay

by bye

i love y'all

fo eva













No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...