Tuesday, June 11, 2019


Hi, how are you?

It's been a nice time.

I drank too much.

I feel fine.

Sunday was wonderful, with Aaron and Andee.

We drove to UT, to Half Price Books.

We talked, helped one another.

I been listening to Nujabes and related on Youtube.

I'm still using Facebook, embarrassingly.

I sang and typed something I like a bit on my other blog.

I listened to Bill Callahan and the album Here Comes the Cowboy today.

It's nice.

I just bought 2 Megamillions tickets, $6.

I been burning a candle and incense.

I am at the dining table.

My mom will be home in few hours I think. She went to see Booksmart with relatives.


Nujabes makes me want to learn piano a lot more.

I told Aaron that I pretty much forgot about learning to play piano.

Nakamura - Lamp ft. Nujabes



- - -    It has been a few hours I guess.

I am listening to What the Brokenhearted Do - Tim Heidecker.

Illegal.

I heard When I Get Up a few months ago.

I like . . . . .



I am drinking more . . . I am sorry . . . mostly to myself. But still I like . . . it makes     easy . . 

f u n . . .


Jesus Fucking Jesus

:

A Biutiful  I  Mage.

:

What  Would   Happen


I was just thikning

I llove   the i n ternet


jesus]

i drink too mush


body, brain, mind, soul, me



From     Dawn    to      Decadence

is on this table beside     me .

Read   it.

Be good

B4

U Die .


I am  Really  Looking forward to Doing something soon

like the Carseat Headrest Song.

Some One  Help.  I am okay

But  . . . I accidentally did Italics ,  And I like it   [ .








No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...