Sunday, May 26, 2019



Hi. I had wine.

I've texted Alex, Aaron and Andee.

I am listening to Herndon, a new release, Proto.

It is real cool.


I just thought of this: Pronounced Alive

It could be the title of a semi-religious film about a hard-boiled inner-city detective.

His thoughts interfere with his job.

He is passionate about solving ugly mean crimes against innocent lovely people.

He hears voices and begins to perceive people around him in new and strange ways.

More and more, he gets lost in thought, loses his concentration and his awareness of the world around him, which is dangerous for a detective.

He feels he must help people, everywhere, all the time; he does not know who or how.

He has been a loner most of his life. He could be 30 or 50. Never married. No kids.

A co-worker, Lisa Traeger, and her daughter, Mabel, who have always been friendly to him, start to worry for him and try to help him.


Okay.

"Extreme Love"  is  awesome  { :

heh ... extremophile


I am peeing a lot. I drank diet dr pepper and wine.

My mom is reading on her chair. No TV.

Emerson has been making noise, and I wish I were not bothered so much by him and a lot of other experiences of life . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...