Sunday, May 26, 2019


Hello. I put on Be Good to Them Always. I wanted to check for the clip from Walkabout. It's near the middle. -- The song just ended and now Vogt Dig For Kloppervok is on.

I'm going to put on The Books on shuffles . . . . When this song is over.

I drank a Cayman Jack Margarita in can and white wine, St. Genevieve I believe.

It is about 3:45 PM



My mom and I are grilling burgers in a couple hours.

I have not read in a while.

I am sore from working with Jesse and Tim and helping Tim move yesterday.

Tim texted a few minutes ago and said no work tomorrow. I am glad about that.

Aaron called today and I ignored it. I listened to his message and texted him a few hours later.


I am hearing the We the Animals soundtrack on Spotify.

It is nice.


I just heard a link that Alex sent me 3 days ago. Shoot the President by Big Stick.

I heard more on Spotify. . . They are very weird. I texted Alex.


I am drinking another can of margarita. I added water and ice. I added red wine.

I was watching dumb stuff.


I was on facebook . . . too bad.


I want to read Barzun now.

Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...