Thursday, September 13, 2018

This is the first post


Dear you,

I will just type about my life on this blog. I will not share too much, like I did on my other blog.

So, now, it is 10:45. I woke up early, before dawn, and did stuff online.

My mom stayed in bed till almost 10, which is about two hours later than usual for her.

After my mom is done watching Beachfront Bargain Hunt Renovation, we will do some Gentle Yoga, DVD with Jane Adams.

I have been listening to Sun Kil Moon on shuffle on Spotify this morning.

We checked out Baskets season one from the Austin Public Library a few days ago, and we watched episodes 3 and 4 yesterday afternoon, and episodes 1 and 2 the night before yesterday. -- I like it a lot. I like Martha Kelly in it a lot. I have liked Zach Galifianakis a lot for almost half of my life I think. I am almost 29 years old. I was born on December 18th, 1989.

I am about halfway thru my 2nd cup of coffee. It is black. It is from a Columbian Copper Moon K-Cup.

I had a weird short dream about Jacob and high school. I laid in bed and thought about how I have been spending probably close to 90% of my time in this house, my childhood house ... for about 9 months.

Mom and I got groceries at Wal-Mart, then she got a Whopper Jr.

I just ate French fries, popcorn from last night, and Twizzlers.

I wanted to drink some wine real bad. I feel bad about wanting to drink.

It is 14:33.

That is enough for today.

Love,

Greg







No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...