Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Stupids Prayers

 Why do I think killing myself will be so good?

I am sorry

But I want to be a male deer on a large forested land on north america

I need to fornicate and procreate and love the female of my best existence


I don't know how I can continue to do any of the stupid things that I always do


I must try to love the life of God 


This is my stupid prayer. I guess no prayer is stupid if it's honest but how can I feel my own body and run around this little planet and feel like I can be a human who takes the best of every situation and throws it into a Big time of love and hope




Yes.

Ursa,

I am we are Major or Minor

End.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...