Saturday, October 5, 2024

I want to remember some words i was just singing saying walking in the park

  7 ....


I just wanted to remember some words I was saying and singing in the park. I want to talk with the Hispanic woman I just saw walking in the Park, a mother of 3, just divorced, 54 years old, 5 foot 5, 180 pounds.


A life-changing philosophy 


holes in the dictionary


 It is not a question of whether or not we deserve God's love. They give us Their love, as much of Their love as we can take.


 O my living breathing is given to me with every breath I take.


 I love cold. I love water. I love this town. 


This is so beautiful that the Christ, That the Almighty Christ becomes Us.


alright, 


I love you, talk to you soon, Bye bye









No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...