Monday, September 30, 2024

  God will treat me well.

Where were you when you used to think that life were a childish thing?


Banjo videos ,  online prayering


Blues grasses and folks in these mornings 


Cold Frosty Morning by mossy bones 


I am having fun today.

Right now is always right now.

Am I right, right now? Just right now

I have barely slept.

I had a lot of caffeine.

I had a nye quill pill.

My mother is speaking with Christopher Wredberg right now on her front porch.

We will go get dinner at sonic drive in then. I'll get my car back from the automotive repair shop....

It is all within the hour....


2 guise talking about lettuce ,  episode 123 ,  September 11th.


I napped in bed for about thirty minutes.

I ate some junk.

I am drinking another mini can of coax- Zero


End




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...