Sunday, August 18, 2024

 Jen and I cuddled and had pretty interesting conversation in her hotel room on Friday night. 

in the morning she texted that she slept so well and hotels are like her therapy. 

It all feels so weird to me. I do not know. 

Knots.

I bailed on Aaron and Andee yesterday, Saturday. Told them i might be getting sick. I took too much t h c. I did not sleep well. I felt very relieved . . .

in my apartment. I ate mac and cheese. 

Right now, I been listening to Sleep with Me podcasts. I was really into The Guild recap, so I changed to a more boring episode. 


Everything is a Bod


Of God


The End


Begin.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...