Monday, July 22, 2024

Journalists .... Journaling

 15:02

I was waiting for mail. Walking about,

       All my efforts are rewarded. 

I thank You for insights. I thank You even more for my effort.

That is kind of profound.


O, Jesus. I pray so hard, Jesus.


      This ... this. ...

This cannot be fixed.

This is what - who I live with,

My basis of being.


Making peace



Too much I want to tell.


15:57

I drank Yellow Tail Syrah. It's red wine. 

I like it. It does something. 

Someone knocked my door. They delivered THC gummies. I ate 2


I am going to Jae's apartment in a couple hours. At 19:00.


I know we will hug tgen cuddle on her bed. 

I do feel Like dying.


I just ate. I feel good......... .

 . . . .


I want to watch Trust again.

...


I think I will have more to say about today. 

---



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...