Friday, May 3, 2024

 My soul of souls tells me what is good to do. I can follow my moral, intellectual and spiritual compass. So, if I make up my mind and know who I am, then I take control; I get food that is not mammal meat. I create new and different realities. I consistently check in with myself and my days, my plans....

I envision myself as capable of any physically reasonable task. I know I will always have enough mental energy. I am inspired by people I've observed, what they can do, the control and hope they exude. Be better, be with better people, make better lives and worlds. 

I act like something is wrong with me. I overwhelm myself and feel like giving up. I escape my emotions with addictions, meaningless, unhealthy pleasures. So, I need calm and clear.


I will take walks. I will do push ups, sit ups and leg lifts.





The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...