Thursday, February 22, 2024

 Could it be scientific scripture, a new Bible book? I don't know how silly that is. I'm pretty sure it's  mind-blowing earth-skaking text (x --

It's vital to never think anyone is perfect. You might be working the hardest to transcend, lead us in co-creating the Kingdom, but the rest of us are equally obligated.

One more thing. It'll be very long before I understand that distinction of charity from the Lonergan works. But I am very curious about "in" as opposed to "on". If you can offer a hint. Thanks a billion, my bud. hah


I don't want to be evil. Passive or active, I need to fix my evil intentions.

Conscious or unconscious . . .

Nature is not evil. There is evil in nature.

There is evil and good in each human.

More good than evil.  


I want to be good 

Then all bets

Best of the all are best of the best to All and stay 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...