Thursday, November 30, 2023

 

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Confession. Forgiveness. Salvation

 

I've been listening to Father Stephen Freeman,

Shame and Orthodoxy on Protecting Veil. 

I had a convulsion,

I have a compulsion to watch my free cams,

Then I thought about analysing my mind and my life and writing it down. Or in this case speaking into the microphone of my telephone.

I was overcome with anxiety and conflict and contradiction.

And Grace and shame . .  .


I've had quite a bit of caffeinated coffee, So I was like tingling all over and just waves of unknown energy filled my being.

It's funny what the voice input hears me say sometimes. Anxiety became 'thanks I ain't '

I said being twice and it said bean bean. (:


Anyway I did a minute ago, go to my free cams dot com and looked at women.

I really need to try to be myself and figure out . . . Something.

It is a need to exist, necessary for existing.


I'd like to go to Saint Elias on Sunday morning instead of going to Germany.


It would be better for everyone.


I must honor my mother and our promises.


This morning I heard Father John Behr talk about why the Church is our Mother.


I have been crying a lot this morning.


I drove home drunk last night.


I left work to buy wine and a diet root beer and jalapeño cheddar cheetos.


I moved a lot of lumber and got very tired and worn dumb... or down


This can be everything for me. 

-

Not really --  I just need to be Considerate and rational and live For everyone else

While taking care of myself.


I thought of 2 more novel titles in a trilogy, that began with Pass. They are Videos and Polyp.


The End for now 


Love u, by bye


P s

Father stephen freeman that said some other stuff about being face to face and equal with god. I was drinking coffee and had to cover my mouth and

Cry laugh through my nose because it was so profound.

 I realized i'm going through catharses. It's like the most painful bliss I have known.

 It is a good pain; it's an out-of-body Eternal Gift.

later, I love you. 

No comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...